We have made some updates to our ATC Tower Simulator which inhances the performance and capabilities of the system....
ICAO 055 AREA CONTROL - NON-RADAR (PROCEDURAL)
Start Date: 2022-06-02
End Date: 2022-06-10
To provide students theory, principles and practice of area control (non - radar) in excess of the minimum ICAO standards and recommended practices and prepare them for validation training at an area control (non - radar) unit.
- Area Control Practices and Proc (ACC)
- The FIR and Divisions of Airspace
- Area of Jurisdiction - ACC
- Flight Rules
- Flight Data Processing
- Provision of Air Traffic Services
- Vertical Separation of Aircraft
- Longitudinal Separation of Aircraft
- Lateral Separation of Aircraft
- Holding Procedures and Expected Approach Times
- Separation between Holding and En-route Aircraft
- Altimeter Setting Procedures
- Minimum Usable Levels
- Air Traffic Advisory Services
- Aeronautical Mobile Service Facilities
- Communications Failure Procedures
- Aeronautical Fixed Service Facilities
- Local Climatology and Met Services
- Co-ordination with Military Authorities and other Airspace users
- Search and Rescue Organisations
- 28 hours of simulation per student will be provided during the course including assessments and final examination.
Criteria for entry into training
- Entrants should be in possession of a current Air Traffic Controller's Licence.
- Students should be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of English Language to IELTS 5.5.